Views

The Damascus fire brigade managed to extinguish a fire that broke out this evening in a residential house adjacent to the Tishreen building in Al-Midan area.

The cause is likely to be an electric shock, which led to the burning of a tank of fuel oil, and enabled the fire extinguishing elements from the containment and destruction of the fire, and limited damage to materials only.

Photography: Tariq al-Husayniyah

Translated from Tishreen News

Extinguish a fire in a house adjacent to the newspaper Tishreen

About The Author
-

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of